Sunday 18 January 2009

The perfect fit bra

As a child my mother always insisted I wear proper underwear when leaving the house. Her premise was that if you suddenly fell ill or had an accident and had to be hospitalized you do not want to be seen wearing old, stretchy, sagging underwear or ill-fitting bras.

While my mother had a point … nowadays underwear is my airbrushing technique as I have learnt from experiences that ill-fitted bras and inappropriate knickers can emphasize many imperfections. I do not know about you, but at my stage of life I am looking to hide imperfections. For me the perfect bra and knickers has become a key fashion accessory (like my jewellery and handbag) when putting an outfit together as depending on your shape and size the wrong underwear can literally kill an outfit.

For big boobed women like myself it is not easy to find the perfect fit bra which is at the same time sexy and alluring. So when I discovered Bravissimo I could not believe my luck. Bravissimo provides a wide choice of lingerie and swimwear in D-K cup, as well as clothing designed especially for big boobed women so that they can celebrate their curves and feel good about themselves! I found their strappy tops with the built in bra to be a dream as most strappy tops with built in bras did not provide me with the support I needed. But don’t take my word for it ....... try it and let me know what you think.


Jewelled Halterneck Top



Eleanor Bra by Freya






Bell Sleeve Jersey Dress


No comments: