Sunday 8 March 2009

Linen Dress



Since blogging about this Pure Linen Sleeveless Belted Dress from Marks and Spencer's new portfolio range, I could not resist the temptation to purchase one myself.

I was taken by the style and fabric of this dress as linen is usually such a durable, quality and timeless fabric. I find the style to be also timeless as years from now I will still be able to pull this linen dress out of my wardrobe and wear it stylishly despite new trends.

I was not disappointed with this belted number. This linen dress is well tailored with breast darts and darts along the back of the dress which makes for a great fit. So, like myself you need not be in the best of shape to look good in this dress.

The dress has a front zipper, a back seam and is lined throughout. Some flirtatious elements are added to the dress with the front slits at the top and bottom of the dress front.

It is made from a good quality light linen and the colour is just as seen in the picture. I choose the green since it is spring and the colour looks glorious against my skin. This linen dress is also available in black and can only be purchased online from Marks and Spencer


dot centric earrings

I wore my green linen dress with these amazing copper and brass jewellery dot centric earrings and Bali Girl bracelet . The copper and brass tones offered a golden bronzy glow that teamed well with the fresh olive green of the dress.





Bali Girl bracelet


This Pure Linen Sleeveless Belted Dress is part of Portfolio's Monaco trend - a luxurious range featuring smart tailoring and elegant dresses. Sophisticated prints and flashes of gold add glamour against a striking palette of black and cream.

No comments: