Tuesday 27 October 2009

Christmas partywear

I am looking forward to all my christmas dinner parties this year and am busy going through my christmas partywear wardrobe. For sure I am reusing some of last year's party dresses. My little black dress is always a handy favorite. I am simply going to give it a new lease of life with this african recycled glass cylinder necklace. Lucky for me I can remember to which event I wore each outfit. So this year it is about simple ensuring that I wear them to different christmas parties.

But I do find that I mostly have party dresses and since each year I try to add at least one new piece to my party wardrobe, then I will be going for this Chain Neck Belted Jumpsuit. It is certainly chic and sophisticated not to mention classic. I do like the feminine silhouettes and most importantly it is a timeless garment to be worn to many dinner parties to come.

No comments: