Saturday 18 September 2010

Time to bring out the winter wardrobe

It is the end of another week of school but for me it was the official start of Autumn. Temperatures of 10 degrees yesterday morning was a gentle reminder for me that summer is officially over. My daughter complained that her hands and head were cold and I made a mental note to myself to put her gloves and hat in her bag from Monday.

It is time I’m afraid to get the suitcases out and pack away our summer clothes to make room for winter coats like this red wool coat , woolly cardigans, scarves, hats and gloves. With so much more to put on in the morning coordination is key as the wrong jacket or coat can really glamour up or glamour down a look. Let’s not forget as well how footwear can also make or break an outfit. No more strappy summer leather sandals or flip flops but practical ankle boots, knee high boots and warm platform shoes.  So lets' get those shoe boxes, and storage solutions out and start packing.

No comments: