Monday 21 November 2011

What Holly wore for her Wembley quickstep

More than the dancing on Strictly Come Dancing I'm always fascinated with the ladies attire. The costume of the week for me last Saturday at Wembley was Holly Valance's with dance partner Artem Chigvintsev in their superbly choreographed quick step.  Click on the video link below to see Holly in action.

While there is room for improvement in this somewhat timidly executed quick step, Holly's green and beige dress took me right back to the '60's and her hairstyle reminded me of Barbara Feldon from the acclaimed Get Smart TV series of 1965-1970.  

The results show yesterday was also electric with the opening group dance to sixties music putting me in the mood for short skirts, mini dresses and boots like this colour block shift dress from Ann Harvey of London..   Click here  for Strictly Come Dancing Results Show opening Dance to the Beatles "She Loves You" last Saturday November 19.

a

No comments: