Friday 30 December 2011

brown woollen cowl neck tunic

It's annoying when you find yourself the perfect addiction to your wardrobe and your size is sold out!! That's just my dilemma with this brown woollen cowl neck tunic reduced from £75 to £37.50 - so great price too but only size 16 left I'm afraid or size 14 and 16 in the lighter colour which is gorgeous as well.

I can see this nude cowl neck adding lots of winter charm and sophistication to my winter wardrobe (not to mention warmth) and no doubt it will last for many cold winters. I'm already imagining how ideal it will look under my alpaca wool wrap that I'm tempted to buy myself the size 14 since it's not exactly a figure hugging outfit. 

I could put such a stylish nude look together with this cowl neck jumper teamed with my tan alpaca wool wrap, brown ribbed tights and knee high light brown suede boots.  For variation and a great alternative to boots I love wearing knee high socks over my tights for extra warmth and style. So hurry ladies if 14 or 16 is your size here's a chance to grab a great winter bargain.  

No comments: