Tuesday 31 January 2012

Brown wool coat by Gerard Darel

I enjoyed my luncheon this week. It was really fine dining at its best with live jazz music being played in the background as we ate.  My only complaint was that I could have eaten more as I had not realized that it was only two courses but never mind, I filled up on bread.  After such a lovely and entertaining afternoon I am so looking foward to my upcoming three course dinner this week end - can't wait!!!

I did end up wearing an alternative outfit to what I had in mind for my luncheon only because it was a very rainy and overcast day so I decided to blend in and wear a black wool dress changing my orange swing coat to a grey wool faux fur cardigan which always looks dressy.  I was warm and comfortable the two most important points for me.

For my dinner on Friday I may opt for a maxi dress with a light wool knit cardigan or an orange top with cream or brown trousers or simply resort to my unworn 70's bell sleeve dress I planned to wear to the luncheon .  So many options but its good to have alternatives though it doesn't matter what I wear for I know that I will be warm in the latest addition to my investment pieces wardrobe - this brown wool large collar coat by Gerard Darel. A bit pricey if designer coats are not your speciality so take advantage now while this coat is reduced to clear. If I don't buy another coat for the next 2 years it is well worth it for I know that Gerard Darel coats will last me a lifetime. But forget how long it will last, the sheer compliments I've been getting  when wearing this coat is enough for me, not to mention I feel fabulous and glamorous - absolutely priceless

No comments: