Monday 23 January 2012

love label dresses


I can't tell you what a great feeling it is to have food put in front of you rather than having to cook it yourself especially when you are constantly having to cook to feed a family on a daily basis.  I'm attending a formal luncheon tomorrow and a dinner the following week and I'm so looking forward to be waited on. At these rare and special occasions for me all notion of weight loss and diet goes out of the window as I am there to eat and relax.  This always influences my choice of what to wear as my chosen attire must be comfortable to leave me bulge-less around the tummy after eating a three course dinner.

If I opt to wear trousers then they must be lose and comfortable enough not to have to undo a button or burst a button and hurt someone. Planning what I'm going to wear is always a must as I'm usually rushing around sorting the kids before getting ready which from past experience leaves me half an hour so no time for dramas or getting it wrong and having to change with the clock ticking.  The last time I did not plan my attire I ended up leaving the house looking absolutely dreadful and I have the photos to prove it.

For my Tuesday luncheon which is going to be mostly ladies I'm going to go for that girly look and Love Label is one of my favourite brands when it comes to girly fashion for frills, bows and sequine dresses you name it - the whole bells and whistle. This chiffon 70's style dress really makes me feel feminine. I particularly like the sleeves and shape of this 70s dress and you can't get more feminine than chiffon fabric which is light and floaty, perfect for emphasising the sleeve detail.  Most important this chiffon dress will hide all bulges pre and post lunch.

For fashion accessories I'm keeping my jewellery ethnic so it's a toss up between my copper jewellery or my dramatic shell pendant.  


No comments: